Data Services In Richmond VA At NW Database Services
Data Cleaning, Data Cleansing, Data Scrubbing, Deduplication, Data Transformation, NCOA, Mail PreSorts, Email Verification, Email Append, & Phone Append Services in Richmond Virginia
Get The Best Database Services In Richmond Virginia
More Cities and States Where We Offer Data Cleaning Services
We Are A Full Service Data Services That Can Help You Run Your Business
Northwest Database Services is a full-spectrum data service that has been performing data migration, data scrubbing, data cleaning, and de-duping data services for databases and mailing lists, for over 34 years. NW Database Services provides data services to all businesses, organizations, and agencies in Richmond VA and surrounding communities.
What We Do
When you need your data to speak to you regarding your business’s trends, buying patterns or just whether or not your customers are still living.
We provide data transformation services for Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) operations typically used in data migration or restoration projects.
Duplication of data plagues every database and mailing list. Duplication is inevitable, constantly keeps growing and erodes the quality of your data.
Direct Mail - Presorts
It’s true the United States Postal Service throws away approximately thirty five percent of all bulk mail every year! Why so much? Think: “Mailing list cleanup.
We Are Here To Help!
Woodland, WA 98674
To use email, remove the brackets
Information About Data Cleaning And Data Services
Why Is Data Cleansing Important?
Data analysis is characterized by the common phrase “garbage out, garbage in”. This maxim is so common among data analysts that it has its own acronym, GIGO. What does this all mean? Basically, GIGO means that if the data quality is poor, then any analysis of those data will be flawed. It doesn’t really matter if everything goes well in data analytics.
It is essential to clean your data. It is similar to laying the foundation for your building. You can create something strong and durable if you do it right. Your building will soon collapse if you don’t do it correctly. Data analysts who are skilled in data cleaning will spend 60-80% of their time cleaning data. Data hygiene goes beyond data analytics. There are many other benefits to data hygiene. Let’s now take a look at some of these benefits.
Data Cleaning Has Key Benefits
As we’ve seen, data analysis requires accurate and reliable information. Clean data can offer other benefits as well:
- It is important to stay organized. Businesses collect lots of information from clients and customers. These information include everything from bank details to telephone numbers and addresses. This data should be kept clean by being regularly cleaned. These data can be stored more effectively and securely.
- Avoiding mistakes: Dirty data can also cause problems in data analytics. Dirty data can also affect daily operations. A customer list is a common tool for marketing teams. If the database is well organized, they will have access to accurate and useful information. A messy database can lead to mistakes, such as using the wrong name in personalized mail.
- Regular cleaning and updating of data can improve productivity. This will prevent teams from having to dig through old documents and databases in order to find the information they are looking for.
- Avoid costly errors and avoid unnecessary expenses Bad data can also cause other problems. Simple errors like processing mistakes can quickly escalate into larger problems. Regularly reviewing your data can help you spot potential errors. They can be corrected before they become costly and time-consuming.
- Companies are looking for ways to improve the data infrastructure. Many companies employ data analysts to create new applications and perform data modeling. It is important to have a solid data hygiene plan in place from the start. This makes it easier to map and combine data.
Data cleaning is based on data quality. Data quality refers to the data’s objective and subjective suitability for any purpose. Many factors can affect data quality, such as completeness, consistency, and timeliness.
Northwest Database Services has 34+ years experience with all types of data services, including mail presorts, NCOA, and data deduplication. If your database systems are not returning poor data, it is definitely time for you to consult with a data services specialist. We have experience with large and small data sets. Often, data requires extensive manipulation to remove corrupt data and restore the database to proper functionality. Call us at (360)841-8168 for a consultation and get the process of data cleaning started as soon as possible.
NW Database Services
404 Insel Rd
Woodland WA 98674
City of Richmond VA Information
Richmond, the capital of the Commonwealth of Virginia in America, is also known as the Capital City. It is located in the heart of the Richmond Metropolitan Statistical Area (or the Greater Richmond Region). Richmond was established in 1742, and it has been an independent municipality since 1871.
After Jamestown, Virginia was the site of the first English-speaking permanent settlement, Captain Christopher Newport led explorers north up the James River to an area within the Powhatan Nation.
According to the Koppen climate classification Richmond has a humid subtropical environment with very hot and humid summers, and moderately cold winters. Due to the winter chill, Richmond is classified as Temperate Oceanic Climate by Trewartha. The mountains to the west act partially as a barrier against cold, continental air in winter. Arctic air is delayed long sufficient to be modified and then warmed further as it approaches Richmond.
Richmond City’s current population is 226,000. However, Richmond is a continuous metro area in the Greater Richmond region with an estimated population around 1.3 million. Richmond City is bordered by Henrico County, which has a population around 334,000.
Greyhound Lines’ intercity bus company Greyhound Lines has a terminal at 2910 N Boulevard in Richmond. Multiple daily runs connect with Washington, D.C., New York, Raleigh, or other destinations. It takes approximately 7.5 hours to travel directly from New York. Megabus, a discount carrier, also offers curbside service outside Main Street Station. There is direct service to Washington, D.C., Hampton Roads, Charlotte, Raleigh, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and other cities. You can also connect to Megabus-served cities such as New York from Washington, D.C.
Richmond’s strategic position on the James River was a key factor in the growth of commerce. It is situated on hills above the rocky fall line that separates the Piedmont from Tidewater regions of Virginia. The downtown has been a center for commerce and transportation for three centuries. It is home to the Great Turning Basin, which houses boats and marks the intersection of two major interstates.